Purchasing A Landscape Photography Print
Whether it is for your home or office, a single framed print to complete the decor of a room to a complete office fitout of several pieces, we can take care of your print and framing using only the best materials and service to make your purchase easy and trouble free.
If the answers to your question you may have about a purchase it not answered here on this page please do not hesitate to contact myself on 0406 408 317 or the contact page with your question, I would only be too happy to see that all your questions are answered.
I will do my very best to accommodate your requirements, budget to deliver an outstanding landscape print to you through professional personal service.
Limited Edition Print Numbers
- Limited Edition Prints are numbered and signed. Limited Editions are either 15 or 60 depending on the print each print is clearly marked.
- Limited Edition print pricing is one single print regardless of the size of print. The reasoning behind this pricing it that you are purchasing the Limited Edition and not just the print material and ink. You are paying for a work of art that was taken and prepared to be exclusive in numbers.
- Each Limited Edition Print comes numbered and sign by myself with a certificate of purchase numbering the image bought and image title.
- The limited Edition Number is final and there will only ever this number printed, regardless of size or print material.
- This gives you the satisfaction knowing you are not buying a mass produced print but something special in extremely limited numbers.
- Once an edition is sold out the only option to purchase the print is through the current owners of the print. We may approach current owners as brokers to re-sell their limited edition print to prospective buyers.
- All Limited Edition Prints are available in custom sizes to suit your need. FOr display purposes on the website I have narrowed down the prefered print sizes for each print.
Open Edition Prints
- Each one of Open Edition Prints is hand checked by myself to ensure a perfect print.
- All Open Edition Prints are signed but not numbered
- All Open Edition Photography is available as stock photography
Printing On Fujiflex Hi Gloss Media
- Fujiflex Professional printing materials are the finest print surface available in terms of color, print permanence and surface finish.
- A polyester-based sliver-halide material, Fujiflex Crystal Archive Printing Material is optimized for professional color printing of display and commercial prints. In addition to high quality color contact printers and color enlargers with film, this printing material is also designed for producing exceptional quality digital prints with laser scanning exposure systems. It has extended contrast, exceptional colors, deep blacks and clean whites, with a super smooth, high gloss finish.
Print Production on Fujiflex is a three-step process
- Firstly the prepared files are sent to the Durst Lambda 76 digital laser enlarger, which exposes the images with high intensity red, green, and blue lasers, directly onto the Fujiflex material.
- Next After exposure, the image undergoes traditional chemical processing.
- Then once out of the processor, each print is individually, meticulously inspected for spots and flaws, and rectified or reprinted as necessary, before being packaged in a special non-scratch wrapping material.
This combination of painstaking processes and leading technologies results in the highest quality photographic prints available anywhere in the world.
Rag Photographique is a 100% cotton museum grade white Fine Art and photo paper. The exceptional smooth white tone is achieved during manufacturing by introducing natural minerals to the process. It has been developed to address the need for continued longevity requirements in the Digital Fine Art market.
Rag Photographique offers a unique extra smooth surface with a sensual feel. It also provides one of the highest achievable Dmax currently available on the market, making it ideal for fine art photography as well as fine art printmaking.
- The globally registered trademark Diasec® stands for a special process in creating a durable bond between a print or transparency and high-quality acrylic glass – without smears or blisters – a process known as ‘face mounting’.This unique seal gives you an exclusive high-end product that also provides protection against UV light, weather conditions and chemical impurities in the air.
- Photographs up to 3 metres can be mounted to high exhibition standards without borders, eliminating the need for a traditional picture frame. Diasec® is the preferred mounting method for many of the world’s top fine art photographers and galleries. This unique and very contemporary process is now available for my clients.
- The patented Diasec® process was developed in Switzerland in the late 1960’s. Only authorised licence holders are able to provide this unique service and my select framer holds the exclusive Australian rights.
- The select ingredients for Diasec® are unique. Combined with the light penetration and refraction of clear acrylic, they produce higher image definition, brilliant colour and a fine detailed texture that is made more evident to the viewer. This superior clarity cannot be achieved with ordinary glazing methods.
- Diasec® panels are backed with Di-Bond or Aluminium, reinforcing the rigidity of the finished picture and provide a beautiful profile when viewed from the side. The back plate also enables the attachment of our custom made Aluminium Sub-frames that allow the artwork to hang on the wall, from where it will appear to “float” with no obvious means of support.
- Keeping your image safeDiasec® is neutral curing and has an in-built ultra violet filter. It contains no plasticisers and is resistant to fungicidal, bacterial agents and airborne pollutants. After curing, the whole airtight panel remains chemically inert and stable. Therefore the image will remain in pristine viewing condition. The finished product remains flexible too, enabling it to withstand changes in temperature and humidity, which commonly affect works on paper.
- Samples that were produced in the 1970’s are still maintaining well. There is no colour shift, the whites are still pure and there is no evidence of acid erosion visible.
- All Open Edition Images are available for licensed stock photography.
- I provide hi quality electronic image files as requested
- Licenses can be for exclusive and non-exclusive use of the image file
- Copyright and full ownership is retained by myself
- The price for a prepared jpg or tiff image file for editorial or website use depends on your desired quality, size, resolution and use. Please contact me by the contact form on this website or email email@example.com to discuss fees and charges
If you have any questions about the ordering or delivery of our prints, please contact myself via the contact form page
. I would be happy to answer any questions you have with regards to purchasing one of my Landscape Prints
Shipping Of Your Prints Worldwide
Please Note: Whilst the utmost care has been taken to accurately represent the color and contrast in our online gallery, due to web limitations with Jpeg web images and the differences in individual user’s monitor settings, printed colors may differ slightly from the photographs viewed on this website thus your final printed photograph will be vasty superior in color, sharpness tone and quality.