- All Printing is done in Australia by a professional photographic print lab.
- After printing, your photographic print is personally inspected by myself to guarantee your chosen print is beautifully prepared and presented. After close inspection I hand sign every print and Limited Edition Prints are also numbered.
- It’s then covered, rolled and packed into a hard cylinder tube to guarantee safe delivery.
- All Shipping costs within Australia or International are included in the price of the print.
- Shipping within Australia is sent via Express Post Registered Mail with full insurance.
- All international postage is handled via FedEx with tracking information and full insurance.
- For International Orders your country may add an import tax at time of arrival in your country. You may need to enquiry about your specific country import taxes if they apply at all.
- At present prints are sent as print only so you may source the frame that suits your home or office locally.
- Please allow upto 14 working days for delivery of your choosen print and 21 days for canvas prints. International orders can take up to 21 days.
All photographs Prints are shipped anywhere in the world FREE of charge
All canvas prints can be stretched around a 40 mm frame at any good quality local framer.
Due to shipping restrictions “Stretched Canvas Prints” can not be shipped overseas at this time.
Payments and Secure Ordering
We provide the latest in SSL Encryption of data on our network and website. We use one of the World’s premium suppliers of SSL Certificates, Comodo. Our network is as iron clad secure. Credit Cards are processed using the eWay Gateway. We accept VISA, Mastercard.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars $
- Spool Photography has a fully secure e-payment cart system. Security is run by eWAY. eWAY is a Tier-1 PCI DSS compliant payment gateway system audited daily with FULL SSL security. An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate is a globally accepted technology that helps you the customer to confirm this website you are dealing with is secure. A SSL certificate secures your online profile and transactions by encrypting credit card and personal information and providing a safe route of communication for your online payments
- Credit Card payments can be made through the PayPal system on the website. Spool Photography is a verified Paypal Business member and Paypal provides you with 100% security. Through PayPal, you can pay with any major credit card or debit card or your PayPal account. The payment is done in realtime securely through PayPal which is owned and run by Visa.
- I also offer Direct Bank Deposit. Please contact myself through my CONTACT FORM or phone line 0406 408 317 between the hours of 9am and 5pm monday through friday where I can offer my direct bank deposit details.
- Money orders or checks can be mailed to PO Box 143 Joondalup BC, Joondalup DC Western Australia 6919
If you have any questions about the ordering or delivery of my photographs, please email via the contact form page. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have with regards to purchasing one of my landscape photography prints.